Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Burnt or Dead.

I asked for fewer hours at work for the summer. It may or may not be the smartest decision because heaven knows I could always have more money saved up in the bank but, it's summer. The sun is out, the temperatures are up, and I don't feel like working 40 hours a week, what are you going to do about it? So as a result of my request I didn't have to be to work until 2:00 p.m. today and it was AWESOME! I went out to the clubhouse pool and laid out for a couple hours this morning and it was so nice to get some sun. But, I got seriously sun burned today. Now I am in pain. Because I am super smart I didn't really think about putting on sunscreen and now I am paying for it. But, after a quick run to the store to get a bottle of Aloe Vera and rubbing half of it all over my legs, shoulders and back I feel a lot better but sleeping is going to be a bit interesting tonight. Which side do I sleep on when all sides of me are bright pink and burning? I guess it's just one of those mystery questions I'll never have an answer for.

No comments: