Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Customer Service

I have had some serious issues with costumer service people lately.

1) My mom ordered a ipod hookup for my car for my birthday and the dealership people said they would call me when the part arrived....a week after they said it would be here I called them and they said, "Yeah, it's been here for over a week, you just need to come pick it up." MILDLY ANNOYING

2) I had my doctor send in a medication renewal form to my meds dispensing people about 3 weeks ago. A week after it was sent in I get a voicemail saying they need an address verification and to call back, so I did. When I called back the lady said there was no record of them calling me. To make a long story short this pattern of them calling and then not knowing why they called went on for another two weeks. I called again 2 days ago and finally got to the bottom of it and my medication arrived early this morning. REALLY ANNOYING

3) On June 5th I was in the middle of burning cd's to take on my 10 hour drive to Havasupai and suddenly my computer crashes. It sits on my family room floor for a month and then after the 4th of July weekend I take it in to get fixed. They told me it would take maybe two days to get back to me to tell me the problem. After 9 days of waiting I call them and they said the tech is out of the office but that my computer was on his table so he would contact me the next day. Another week goes by and I call again and they tell me the problem, estimated cost of the fixing it and asking me what I wanted to do. I said "Fix it." They told me it would take 24 hours to fix and they'd call me the next day. A week later I call and they say, yep it's ready come get it. I go pick it up and they hand me my computer, but no power cord. I ask "Where is the power cord?" The guy runs into the back and comes back with a cord that is not MY power cord and tells me one of the guys accidently sent my power cord with another customer and they ordered me a new one and they'd call me when it got there. I have yet to hear from them. SUPER ANNOYING!

I don't think I have ever had a big problem with any kind of customer service. They say bad luck hits in sets of three so hopefully I've had my share and the customer service world will return to normal and be nice and call me when they say they will!

So I haven't posted in over two months because my computer was out of comish but I expect to be posting more often from now on now that I FINALLY have my computer back and the internet is FINALLY up and running in my apartment building after being offline for the last couple weeks. :)

1 comment:

Mal said...

I'm sorry. That sounds very frustrating!