Monday, August 10, 2009

My Summer

My summer has been pretty jam packed with activities and because I haven't had my computer for the last two months I have not been able to blog about it so I will just sum it all up into one big entry.

I went caving with my friend Tyson this last Saturday and it was awesome!




Two of my friends got married this last Thursday and this was their reception.
The day of my birthday I cut my hair again. I'm loving the short hair and the bangs. This picture was taken right after blow drying, no straightening at all. Be jealous!
I went to dinner with my family a few days before my birthday and as expected the restaurant workers made me put on the hat before they would sing happy birthday to me.
On the 4th of July I wrecked on my mom's scooter and this is my battle wound. The bruises lasted for almost three weeks!
In the first week of June Kimmy and I went to Havasupai with some family and friends. Havasupai is a beautiful oasis at the bottom of the Grand Canyon. 10 mile hike in, 3 days hiking and exploring the waterfalls, rivers and canyons, then 1o mile hike out. It was so beautiful!
My first sunburn of the summer. I was hurtin pretty bad.
Good times with Kimmy at a dance party held right outside my apartment door.
And this is my car! I bought it in March but I never posted a picture of it. Isn't it so cute? I love it!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love the car. Love the hair cut and love that you are having a great summer.