Friday, February 27, 2009

Back In The Day

1. Who was your first Prom date? Shad Webb
2. Do you still talk to your first love? Nope
3. What was the first time you drove like? I don't count when I was a tiny tike, so it must have been when I was 15. I remember feeling like driving wasn't a big deal and that I was pretty much pro....and then my dad made me drive the stick shift car and then I didn't anymore because it took me a bit to get the hang of it.
4. What was your first job? I worked and did odd jobs for my dad, starting at the age of 10 or so.
5. What was your first car? Geo Metro, a red mini M&M, tin can but it was awesome, I cried the day my parents told me they were selling it. I still see it around Blanding and a lot of awesome memories of driving that car come to mind.
6. Who was the first person to text you today? Mandy Lou Flavel
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? My roomate Kimmy, she was tossing this morning and I was trying really hard not to wake her up as I got ready for work.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Lurlene Gutke, she was also my Kindergarten teacher so I remember being really excited to have her two years in a row.
9.Who was your first best friend, and do you still talk? As a young kid it was Shalie and Kendra, middle school it was Kelby and Bailey and high school is was Mallory and Mandy.
10. Where was your first sleepover? I slept over at Shalie's house about every other day I think, she lived next door so it just works out well that way.
11.Where did you go on your first airplane ride? I flew to California on a family vacation.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? My roomate Kimmy.
13. Who's wedding were you in for the first time? I would bed it was my Aunt Kris's wedding. I was 9 I think.
14. What was the first thing that you did this morning? Snoozed my alarm 15 hundred times, slept in and was late for work...woops.
15. Who was the first concert that you went to? Phil Vassar with Mallory was the first official one
16. First tatoo? Yet to happen......Chances are extremely unlikely, no......positively unlikely.
17. First piercing? My ears, 12th birthday.
18. First foreign country you have been to? Bahamas
19. First movie you remember seeing? oh gosh I don't know. I faintly remember seeing Pocahontas and The Muppets Treasure Island, I think they came out about the same year, I was probably 8 or 9. I'm sure there were earlier ones but those are the ones that stuck out the most.
20. When was your first detention? 4th grade. I got detention all the time because I was in a contest between a boy in my class who could lose our chips and get the most detentions. ha ha, stupid, I know. But funny.
21. What was the first state that you lived in? Utah
22. Who was your first roommate? Hollie Street, Rachel Mitchel, Kaylee Knight
23. First funeral you attended? I don't remember if I went to the funeral but I remember the first time I experienced death of a loved one. It was my grandpa's brother Francis Lyman, I was 3 or 4. I got him and my grandpa confused so he was like a grandpa to me.
24. Who was your first kiss? Adam Lacy
25. What is the first thing you do when you get on the computer? E-mail, Blog, Facebook, Bank Account. Not necessarily in that order.

I tag everyone! It's fun to try and remember stuff. You don't think you'd ever forget any of it until you're asked to actually think about it. It was fun! Give it a try!

No comments: