Friday, February 6, 2009

Tagged by Mallory

Bucket List Tag. The rules are to put an X by everything you have done and then answer the questions at the end.

Swam in the ocean X
Gone to Washington DC
Gone on a blind date X
Skipped school X
Watched someone die X
Been to Canada
Been to Mexico
Been to Florida X
Been to a foreign country X
Been on a plane X
Been lost X
Been on the opposite side of the country X
Cried yourself to sleep X
Played cops and robbers X
Recently colored with crayons X
Sang Karaoke X
Paid for a meal with coins only X
Skipped out without paying for a meal
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? X
Made prank phone calls X
Caught a snowflake on your tongue X
Watched the northern lights dance
Danced in the rain X
Written a letter to Santa Claus X
Been kissed under the mistletoe
Watched the sunrise with someone X
Watched the sunset with someone X
Blown bubbles X
Can hula hoop? X
Gone ice-skating X
Been skinny dipping outdoors X
Gone to the movie's ALONE
Gone to a horror movie and laughed through it

1. Any nicknames? Some call me Chan, and then Flo which I'm not a huge fan of.
2. Mother's name? Pam
3. Favorite drink? MILK and juice
4. Body Piercing? one hole in each ear
5. How much do you like your job? It totally depends on the day, 50-50 for sure
6. Dad's name? Joe
7. Favorite vacation? Going to Disney Land with the family was fun, going to the Bahamas with the fam was pretty awesome but I would have to say that going to Beijing and seeing the Great Wall wins by a hair.
8. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes
9. Ever eaten mud? Yes, when I was kid. I made pud pies and I'm sure I really ate them.
10. Ever been on TV? Yes, I've been on the news once or twice in my day
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? Me? do something illegal?......I don't know what you're talking about. Ok, I have.
12. Ever been in a car accident? fender benders but nothing serious.
14. Can you drive a standard car? Absolutely, it's funner.
15. Favorite pie? Not a fan of pie but occasionally at Thanksgiving I'll have myself a slice of apple or razzleberry.
16. Favorite number? 435-678-2400 - That's my home phone number, it's the best number whenever I need anything.
17. Favorite movie? I LOVE movies, there is no way I could possibly choose a favorite, but the one I'm looking forward to watching next week is Charlie Brown's Valentines Day!
18. Favorite dessert? Brownies, ice cream, but not together. I'm kind of weird about certain foods touching.
19. Book on CD or regular book? I love the Harry Potter books.
20. Favorite food? I don't have a favorite, but the thing I've been craving the most lately is pork and shrimp dumplings, tomatoe and egg and rice from the best little restuarant in the city I lived in in China. yummm.......my mouth is watering just typing it, it's crazy good!
21. Favorite day of the week? I love the weekend in general but Sunday is my favorite day of the weekend.
22. Favorite brand of body wash? Soap
23. Favorite toothpaste? The minty kind, is that specific enough?
24. Favorite smells? Rain, Acqua Di Gio for Men, clean laundry, my parents house
25. How do you relax? Take a nap, watch a movie, go on a walk
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Happy and healthy, married to my best friend who is the hero in our children's life.
27. Furthest you will send this message? Blanding
28. Who will respond to this the fastest? There is a prize for the winner, on your mark, get set......GO!
29. What is your favorite breed of dog? No opinion, I like little dogs though, they are cute.
30. Like to celebrate by going out or staying in? Both, I love to go out with family and/or friends and then head back in for movies, games, conversation, it's all good.

Now I tag, Rachel and Kendra

No comments: